Rm3di Technical Camera
Optimized for wide-angle photography, our professional-grade technical camera provides architectural and landscape photographers with unmatched precision and control.
What sets the Rm3di apart is geared axis tilt seamlessly built into the camera body. This design allows for tilt or swing movements when using ARCA-SWISS R-mount technical lenses ranging from 23 mm to 210 mm, without the expense of additional lens tilt adapters used by other brands.
The Rm3di also features a finely pitched helical focusing mechanism, characterized by precision with positive friction that withstands minor bumps, effectively eliminating accidental focus errors.
With versatility in mind, Rm3di can be paired with digital backs, roll film backs, or even a Fuji GFX 50R - made possible with ARCA-SWISS 6x9 adapter plates.
- Integrated helical focusing with bayonet lens mount for ARCA-SWISS R-mount lenses
- Gear-driven, self-locking micro-metric controls for precise adjustments
- AIP (all-in-plane) rise, fall, and lateral shift - all X/Y movements are independent, made on the image plane with the lens remaining fixed, and without a change in perspective
- Integrated self-locking axis tilt compatible with R-mount lenses 23 mm - 210 mm
- Supplied with standard resin hand grips with an option to extend, plus a ground glass back with integrated fresnel
- Optional bayonet lens boards for Canon (with aperture control), Pentax 645 and Hasselblad V manual lenses
- Mount to a tripod or use handheld with the VarioFinder accessory
- Camera mounting foot - monoball®Fix with Classic adapter
- Modular and expandable with optional accessories
Rm3di Technical Camera
Weight: 2.36 lb / 1070 gr
Dimensions: H = 8.2 in / 20.8 cm, W = 7.7 in / 19.6 cm (dimensions include tripod foot, grip and top VarioFinder mount)
Lateral Shift: +/- 15° mm Micrometric geared
Rise: 30 mm Micrometric geared
Fall: 20 mm Micrometric geared (Rm3di can be reverse mounted if increased fall is required)
Tilt or Swing: +/-5° Micrometric geared (TUM turns 90° manually to utilize swing)
Lens Mount: R-Bayonet
Ground Glass back: For focusing only. Requires an adapter plate for digital or roll film backs
Ground Glass: With integrated Fresnel and white grid
Levels: 2 x Bullseye levels
If the camera you wish to purchase is currently out of stock, additional units may be on the way or a special order may be necessary. To inquire about inventory and availability, please reach out to us directly. Typically, cameras stocked at ARCA-SWISS USA are shipped from the factory and restocked every 2-4 weeks.
Please note that certain cameras, due to their modular configuration and various format possibilities, may only be accessible through a special order that we can place for you.
To proceed with a special order, simply contact us directly. During this consultation stage, we can offer to schedule an online demonstration and work closely with you to determine your specific requirements and preferences to ensure you are ordering the right camera and accessories.
The production and delivery timeline for special order cameras is typically 4-12 weeks. Please note that special orders cannot be canceled or returned once the order is placed. A non-refundable advance deposit is required to place the order.
For more information, delivery timeframe, or to place a special order, please contact us directly.